The Project Manager will provide expertise and knowledge in support of the engine sales division. This includes but is not limited to assisting in specifying equipment and managing these and other EPG projects.
Define and manage project scope, goals, and deliverables utilizing Project Management CRM
- Ensure project materials are accurate as specified and ordered, as well as delivered in a timely, cost effective manner to maximize project profitability
- Proactively identify problem areas to ensure overall project success
- Analyze and interpret specifications on EPG projects for Territory Managers, as requested
- Develop project submittals and submit for review. Work with stakeholders until submittals are approved and equipment is ordered
- Represent Foley at end user project meetings
- Provide direction, coach, and complete Pre-Startup checklist with installing contractor
- Complete required paperwork and documentation for projects
- Travel is required for training and/or to assist at other locations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum two year degree in engineering technology, drafting or other technical discipline
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- A good understanding of the terminology related to the engine business
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, stay focused, and organized
- Excellent customer service skills
- Availability to travel as needed.
What will put you ahead:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
- Experience in power generation project management, sales, or service
- Experience with engineering or drafting software
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits starting day one of employment for full time employees
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Casual dress attire
- Family-owned company where you're more than just another employee
About Foley Equipment:
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central - enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley's 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-943-4211 or email email@example.com.
*At this time, Foley does not participate in any Visa sponsorship programs.