OneMagnify is a one-of-a-kind combination of technology, creative, strategy, data, analytics, and a wide range of marketing services that cut across multiple practice and solution areas to deliver a whole that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Today's sophisticated business and marketing landscape requires a fresh, vigilant, and more connected approach to human communications - and we get it.
We're always looking for diverse, passionate, and skilled candidates to join our award-winning work environments. Our offices have been rated Top, Best, and Coolest places to work by numerous sources for multiple years in a row dating back to 2010. In fact, we were recently rated one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. Apply today. Show us what you can do. You might be exactly who we need.
The Digital team is looking for a Search Strategist who will combine data analysis experience and English language skills with strong attention to detail to create impactful search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and search engine optimization (SEO) programs for our clients. This role provides an exciting entry opportunity into a collaborative and diverse Digital marketing team, where you will be exposed to all aspects of digital marketing, with a focus on sophisticated SEM and SEO.
- Motivated self-starter passionate about driving masterful digital practices across our organization.
- Impeccable organization skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams.
- Energetically curious and driven by the desire to learn different industries and aspects of digital marketing.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
What you'll do:
- Run pay-per-click (PPC) account management for Google Ads, Google Display, and YouTube.
- Perform bid management, updates to negative keyword lists, competitive analysis activity, and analyze campaign metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search to increase client value for SEM.
- Compile data and build client reports for campaigns on a monthly, quarterly basis from systems such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Google Ads.
- Learn how the different practices of digital marketing integrate into an integrated digital program.
What you'll need:
- 1 to 3 years in digital marketing, including data analysis - digital analytics experience is highly valuable.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Adobe Analytics preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Psychology, English, Statistics, Marketing, or similar, from a four-year college or university, is required
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Other digital marketing experience - Social, eCRM, scripting or programming (SQL, R, Python, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience with data analysis tools (Google Data Studio, Looker) is also an advantage.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, vacations, and more.
Whether it's awareness, advocacy, engagement, or efficacy, we move brands forward with work that connects with audiences and delivers results. Through meaningful analytics, engaging communications and innovative technology solutions, we help clients tackle their most ambitious projects and overcome their biggest challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We believe that Innovative ideas and solutions start with unique perspectives. That's why we're committed to providing every employee a workplace that's free of discrimination and intolerance. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively search for like-minded people to join our team. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.