Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Engineer 1st Class
| Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital|
|life insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k)|
United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa
6901 South Olympia Avenue (Show on map)
|June 02, 2023|
Who We Are
Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital provides excellence in Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging and Pain Management. We are designed to be more personal and inviting than the typical medical facility. We are consistently recognized for providing a patient-centered approach to medical care. Our high patient satisfaction rates and employee engagement awards represent our commitment and dedication to quality care.
What We Offer
* Competitive pay
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k with Company match
* Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
* Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Advancement and career development opportunities
What You'll Do (Position hours 1pm-11pm Thursday - Sunday OR 3pm-11pm Wednesday - Sunday)
The First Class engineer will operate and maintain all necessary functions for the engineering department in the hospital, which includes all steam generating boilers, pressure vessels, super heaters, refrigeration plants and air conditioning units of unlimited tonnage, horsepower and pressures, and all pumps and apparatus in conjunction therewith.
Performs Exterior inspections of door security.
What You'll Bring
* At least 2 years of hospital engineering experience preferred.
* High school diploma or GED
* 1st Class Stationary Engineer - Unlimited from the City of Tulsa