Manager, Order to Cash Solutions
Job Title: Manager, Order to Cash Solutions
Job Location: Hershey, PA
This position is open to 100% remote
The Hershey Company's Order to Cash Solutions team is seeking an experienced, motivated IT professional to lead and own the technical platforms enabling Hershey's Order to Cash processes. The role will work closely with cross functional teams to deliver and manage end-to-end technology solutions while also working to define and manage a business- and technology-enabled roadmap. This role will focus primarily on Pricing and the integration of Order to Cash and Commercial processes, though the candidate will be expected to flex into other areas within Order to Cash as needs arise.
The successful candidate should bring deep functional and technical knowledge of SAP platforms and understanding of Order to Cash, Pricing and Trade Promotion Management processes in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. The candidate should demonstrate examples of successful project implementations of SAP systems leading the solution from discovery through deployment and ongoing operations. Additionally, the candidate must have strong leadership skills, experience working on high performing teams, and a willingness to learn.
- Act in subject matter expert role with responsibility for delivery and support of Order to Cash solutions, with focus on Pricing and integration with Commercial processes including but not limited to Trade Promotion Management.
- Partner with business process owners, solution architects, and subject matter experts to plan, manage, and deliver the design, testing, and implementation of systems supporting Order to Cash functions.
- Analyze business needs, define detailed requirements, and validate potential solutions with the business, following internal and industry best practices.
- Facilitate solutions, define deliverables, and conduct structured design reviews with technical development teams to ensure consistent, well-integrated solutions.
- Effectively communicate results and status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Engage with external partners to leverage their expertise and resources to maintain and advance systems and technologies.
- Ensure business objectives and conditions of satisfaction (metrics) are met.
- Engage and share knowledge with Application Managed Services support provider, ensuring delivery against Service Level Agreements, process excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the development of functional and technical expertise across the organization by sharing information with teammates and business partners.
- Assist in the development of the strategic technology roadmap, justification and prioritization of technology initiatives, and identification of innovation opportunities.
- Document system architecture plans and describe how the architecture aligns with business strategy.
- Represent business requirements and priorities to IS while also representing the IS platform and programs to the business.
- Research and evaluate best practices and emerging technology, industry, and market trends to drive optimization of delivered solutions.
- Engage in product, technology, and vendor evaluations and benchmarking activities.
- Participate actively in industry user groups.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Supply Chain or related field
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of application analysis, development, configuration, testing, implementation, and support of Order to Cash systems
- In-depth understanding of complex Order to Cash processes (i.e., order management, pricing, billing, global trade, logistics)
- Deep hands-on functional experience with SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) functionality
- Proven track record of delivering within deadlines and budgets while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills, with the ability to communicate with business and technical partners alike
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of Pricing and Commercial (i.e., trade promotion management) processes
- Hands-on functional experience with SAP S/4HANA Condition Contract Management and Settlement Management
- Experience within the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Technical ownership of SAP solutions including accountability for day-to-day operations
- Strong organization, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate business partner needs and proactively develop and discuss potential solutions
- Experience with Agile development methodology
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg