Job posting has expired
Field Service Manager
| Canon U.S.A., Inc.
|401(k), profit sharing
United States, New Jersey, Roseland
|December 03, 2023
Field Service Manager
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Are you a natural-born leader with an affinity for delivering top-notch service and support? Does cultivating a dedicated team of digital-savvy service specialist within a dynamic environment sound like your sweet spot?
Canon Solutions America, a pioneer in technology, solutions, and services, wants to hear from you. We're actively seeking a Field Service Manager to empower our talented group of technical Digital Service Specialists who proudly service and support Canon's hardware and software technology-based solutions to keep our innovative customers moving forward.
We're looking for a true go-getter to oversee:
- A team that services and supports specific business system products and services within a territory and/or an assigned account list, including hardware, document management solutions, and related software.
- Selecting, hiring, training, and developing current and new technical representatives.
- Addressing and resolving customer issues in a time-effective manner to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- The warehousing process as it relates to merchandise and inventory.
- The development and education of the team as it relates to new technology in an evolving industry.
Do you meet these requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience and management of typically two or more regular full-time employees.
- Service management experience in the technology industry.
- Hands-on field technical experience with a vast knowledge digital and electromechanical technology. Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and Oracle is preferred.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to develop and lead a team.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including, for eligible positions, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Full Time On Site (Hub) - This position requires full-time presence at your assigned office(s)/worksite(s)/territory on your scheduled work days.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.