Job posting has expiredBack to search results
| Bimbo Bakeries|
United States, Meridian
|June 28, 2023|
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
More than 20,000 associates in bakeries, sales centers, offices and on sales routes work to ensure our consumers have the freshest products at every meal. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates diversity, promotes development and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.
* Great starting pay! $$17.50 to $19.31/ hour
* Competitive Benefits Package
What you will be doing:
* A Production Associateis responsible for the safe operation, accurate scaling of ingredients and mixing in the proper sequence and set up for the industrial mixers that produce the dough and toppings for all of our baked goods.
* Proper interpretation of all formulas and proper development of all doughs, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas.
* Measuring and loading ingredients into the mixer and maintaining mixer schedule.
* Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety, and Superior quality standards.
What we need from you:
* At least 18 years of age.
* 1-3 Years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing is a plus.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
* Comfortable in a warm working environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English.
* Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.