NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Call Center Senior Representative (Bi-lingual English/Spanish) to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
- Respond to and service customer calls via an inbound ACD system or emails via an email routing client.
- Educate and inform customers on account related billing questions, concerns and requests
- Provide proper resolution that fully meets all Policies, Procedures and Protocols
- Research and analyze inquiries taking appropriate action in resolving their billing situation.
- Promote positive customer relations while maintaining the highest standards of ethics, quality and professionalism.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance over the phone or email
- Perform troubleshooting techniques
- Perform application navigational guidance
- Identify and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on first level business requirements
- Record events and problems and their resolution
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum one year experience of call center/customer service experience
Must be bi-lingual in Spanish & English
In addition to the work requirements, candidates must meet the following requirements while assigned to work in a remote capacity:
* One that has minimal to no distractions, that is quiet and that would not hinder the servicing of customers via calls or email
* Operating system must be Microsoft Windows 7 or higher (Chromebooks, ChromeOS, Linux and MacOS are not compatible with our systems)
* 4 GB of RAM
* Storage Space: 60 GB of hard drive storage or higher. Solid State Drive preferred.
* Mouse and Keyboard
* Intel Core processor i3 and higher or AMD FX 6xxx and higher (or equivalent) preferred
* Headset (USB corded headset preferred)
* Unit must contain Anti-Virus Protection (Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky, Avast, etc.). Note that Windows 10 comes with built-in anti-virus software (Windows Defender).
* Cable or DSL internet required (minimum speeds of up to 25 Mbps).
* Internet Explorer 11
* Ethernet cat 5e connection or higher strongly preferred
* IOS, MacOS, ChromeOS and Linux are not compatible with our phone software.
* Internet connectivity should be at least 25 mbps using DSL/Cable or Fiber
* WiFi is strongly discouraged. A wired connection has proven to be much more reliable plus with WiFi we cannot determine strengths of bandwidth between the user and the router.
- Individuals must reside in the greater Chicagoland area
- The individual should have a dedicated workspace that is conducive to servicing Utility Billing customers as they would if located in the Client space. The workspace should be a dedicated location where they can work unencumbered daily.
- The individual should be able to complete all tasks and/or service their customers with minimal distractions and that will not interfere with the normal course of business or work.
- Ideally, the remote workspace will be dedicated for the sole purpose of performing the duties of the job and isolated from other people who might share the same physical space. People, pets and noises in the background should be able to be kept to an absolute minimum and not disrupt the work performed or delivery of customer service.
- The remote worksite should be at the same location each day. If there must be a change to the remote work location, it must meet all of the Remote Technology, System and Remote Workspace Requirements AND the individual must notify NTT DATA Management when they are aware of the change.
- The remote worksite should not be located outside of the standard geographical working radius that has been approved for the remote role and/or the project.
Candidates for this position will be required to adhere to NTT DATA's and its clients' COVID-19 health and safety protocols. NTT DATA is committed to complying with the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors to the extent it is enforced by the federal government or any of its clients. If this position becomes subject to a COVID-19 vaccination mandate based on applicable law or client requirement, candidates will be required to become fully vaccinated as defined by NTT DATA or be approved for an exemption in accordance with applicable law.
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $25k to $45k. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.