Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, Full-Time, Days, Roswell, NM.
Sign on BONUS and RELOCATION assistance for qualified candidates
We are looking for a Physical Therapist to join our Physical Therapy team in Roswell, NM.
This full-time position is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital in Roswell, NM. We provide 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace's presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for organizing and conducting medically prescribed physical therapy treatment to individuals with developmental, physical, cognitive and/or emotional impairments, disabilities and/or handicaps to assist in reaching optimal function within their physical limitations.
- Performs physical therapy assessment procedures utilizing techniques consistent with the patient's diagnosis. Develops individualized treatment plan based on evaluation findings.
- Provides detailed and concise documentation of evaluation, treatment, interim reports, and discharge evaluations within departmental timelines. Provides all necessary documentation required for on-going patient care.
Physical Therapist Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution
- Master's Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy desired
- No directly related experience required, One (1) year related experience preferred
- Current Licensure or licensure eligible in Physical Therapy in New Mexico
- Current BLS
- Ability to communicate effectively and finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction and established procedures
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, Spring & Fall 2021
- Healthsight Quality Award, 2018
- Accredited by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services