Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Real Estate Analyst
| Penwood Real Estate Investment Management, LLC|
United States, West Hartford
75 Isham Road, 4th Floor (Show on map)
|May 17, 2023|
About Penwood Real Estate Investment Management, LLC - http://penwoodre.com/
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Analyst to join our company located in West Hartford, CT.
· Assist the asset managers in analyzing leasing and investment sale opportunities and preparation of hold/sell recommendations.
· Create cash flow models using Excel spreadsheets and Argus Enterprise to calculate expected rates of return.
· Assist the asset managers in quarterly valuation and IRR reporting process.
· Conduct market research to establish and verify the assumptions in the financial models.
· Compile and maintain databases on economic, demographic and comparable leasing/sale trends for the company’s investment markets.
· Assist in preparing investment committee briefs;
· Support property valuation, budgeting, reporting, leasing and sale processes;
· 1-5 years of relevant analytical experience;
· Proficiency required in computer applications including financial modeling utilizing Argus and excel software;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Very strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Ability to work independently or within a team on multiple projects and tasks;
· Team oriented and willingness to perform tasks outside his or her job description.
· The ability to effectively manage time and workload to meet deadlines;
· Self-motivated and energetic;
· A strong desire to work in real estate.
Compensation: Penwood offers a competitive base salary with bonus based on the candidate’s experience and capabilities. All employees are offered a comprehensive benefits plan including a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, medical and dental benefits, short and long term disability, paid sick time, maternity and paternity leave, vacation, and personal days off.