Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, Financial Planning Analyst to spear head the company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. The ideal candidate will have experience preparing financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis and other projects requested by senior management. You will be the analytical engine of the company providing insights and support of “optimal” business decision making. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial Reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. NetSuite experience a plus
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and initiative-taking
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a direct management capacity
- Must possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, leadership and oral and writing communication skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think out of the box and bring a new perspective
- Excellent verbal, written, spreadsheet, slide generation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to present complex data to facilitate analysis and decision-making
- Collaborate across organizational teams to coordinate required resources to perform optimal work
What You can Expect:
- Environment for an entrepreneurial-minded person
- Competitive pay and full benefit package including medical, dental, vison, life, and disability insurance
- Being part of a team and culture that is making a difference on the climate
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.