At Jamf, people are at the core of everything we do. We do what's right for our customers, our employees, our communities and our world. We take pride in simplifying technology for tens of thousands of customers around the globe and helping organizations succeed with Apple.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose to work in the office, connect 100% remote from your home, or find the blend that works best for you.
What you'll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. In this role you'll evangelize Jamf by identifying and developing new business through outbound prospecting efforts within a specific territory.Your efforts will aid in the development of pipeline growth and territory sales.The Sales Development Representative is an integral part of our inside sales organization, working closely with our Account Executives and Sales Engineers to grow new business.As a member of the Jamf family, you will contribute to our high energy, collaborative and fun environment.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Prospect into the assigned territory to find leads for the Sales team.
- Follow up on incoming leads and convert them to opportunities.
- Develop a well-rounded understanding of Jamf sales philosophy, market and customers.
- Use Salesforce to accurately manage and note calls, leads and opportunities.
- Answer incoming calls, chats and e-mail
- Go above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer journey
- Work closely with the extended Sales team and the Marketing team.
- Contribute to the improvement of tools and processes within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Maintain accurate records of leads passed to sales and the success of leads converted into opportunities
What we are looking for:
- 4-year / Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Prospecting skills, cold calling, business-to-business sales experience (Software sales a plus)
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Can collaborate and influence in a "win as a team" environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Has a drive for results and a motivated spirit
- 1-2 years experience in a sales, business or entrepreneurial role is a plus
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace; one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- Named a Best Workplace in Technology, 2022.
- Named a 100 Best Companies to Work For by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 70,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits - which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
What is a Jamf?
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are curious and resourceful, a problem-solver, self-driven and constantly improving. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You're not a jerk. You are someone who cares about doing the right thing.
What does Jamf do?
Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. We believe the experience of using a device at work or school should feel the same, and be as secure as, using a personal device. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf's purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end-users love and organizations trust.
We are free-thinkers, can-doers and problem crushers with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology - freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,500 employees worldwide who are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work each and every day.
Get social with us and follow the conversation at #OneJamf