The Audio-Visual Collaboration Technician is responsible for overseeing and organizing the daily audiovisual and meeting collaboration requests for the Chicago office. This position will also assist in the coordination and support of global video conferences and firm high-profile events as required. This position will also be responsible for specialized audiovisual support, videography, technical assistance, and administration of our audio-visual systems and associated infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate audiovisual equipment, video conferencing, or other presentation services equipment for the Chicago office and firm events.
- Responsible for the setup, operation, and breakdown of basic to high-end audiovisual equipment in the Chicago office.
- Assist with the maintenance of audiovisual systems across the firm.
- Troubleshoot video conference equipment issues and connection problems.
- Install, configure, and maintain Cisco codecs and Microsoft Teams Rooms devices.
- Create and maintain audiovisual documentation and best practice guides.Follow firm meeting setup procedures and guidelines.
- Edit video and podcasts as needed for firm events and marketing purposes.
- Ensure that all digital media systems adhere to Winston and Strawn's IT security policies and procedures.
- Summarize weekly audiovisual requests and calendars.
- Provide AV metrics to analyze trend usage and adoption.
- Track maintenance and warranty information for all audiovisual equipment.
- Provide training and support to all users on how to effectively use the audiovisual systems.
- Associate degree required.
- 3 + years of experience in AV operations required.
- Oral and written communication skills to present detailed or complicated information in an understandable way.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of customers.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Must have skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams Rooms, and Zoom.
- Must have skilled knowledge of Adobe Suite for video editing and recording projects.
- Must have skilled knowledge of audiovisual equipment, practices, and technology.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of personal computer hardware and operating systems.
- Must have a general knowledge of IT and telecommunications systems, network cabling, and network communications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
We value diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled (EOE=Equal Opportunity Employer) #LI-DC2