Position : IT Program Manager
Location : Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, ME
Clearance : Active Secret
Customer and Program : US Navy, SUBMEPP
Education/Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in a related field and a valid Project Management Institute (PMI) certification (ex. PMP) or equivalent Project/Program Management certification from accredited institution.
- The successful candidate provides IT program management expertise in support of a matrixed team. The candidate will organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned IT tasks.
- Must be familiar with all phases of the systems development life cycle (SELC) and analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation.
- Liaison between the government and contractor team, providing day-to-day interface with the Contract Officer Representative (COR), Department Heads or their subordinates.
- Oversee preparation of documents that guide the performance of all development, functional and technical activities performed, to include schedules, memorandums, estimates and reports.
- Perform tasks focused on the leadership and/or task management of information systems or systems integration, to include Help Desk Support, Call Center Support, Operations, Database Management, Storage Management. Cybersecurity. Software Compliance and Software Development / Configuration.
- Provides technical direction for the system development and maintenance effort.
- Anticipate problems and work to resolve or mitigate the identified problems or problem areas.
- As a staff specialist or consultant, identify and resolve unique systems obstacles using new technology or the best technological solution.
- Manage project scope, time, and cost while providing high levels of customer support.
- Interact with Contactor/Government management personnel, issuing written and/or oral reports, to include publishing and presenting weekly SITREPS or other documents, attending meetings, daily standups and conferences.
- Ensure the development, maintenance and implementation of Program Management Plans and other documents that guide the performance of functional and technical activities.
- Schedule and assign duties to subordinates to support on-time completion of deliverables.
- Manage contractor personnel, to include recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, and counseling.
- Coordinate and synchronize efforts with subcontractor leadership and personnel.
Five (5) years leadership experience, with ten (10) years of experience providing technical direction and Project Management and have experience in the Information Technology Acquisition process and milestones
For more open requirements, please visit
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 200001:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft provides equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and in the working environment to all employees and applicants. CompQsoft does not take any nonmerit factors like race, color, religion, sex (gender), mental/physical disability, and age into account for purposes of recruitment, hiring and development.
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.