SNF is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to act as a liaison, provide product and/or services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Enter orders, process orders, and check order status.
- Handle complaints, returns, and pricing issues by provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Assist customers with order discrepancies and requests for information.
- Ensure customer master data is setup or maintained correctly.
- Liaise with and provide support for regional sales force.
- Responsible for accurate order documentation in imaging systems. Actively participate in all order to Bill Activities to ensure proper entering, shipping, and billing of orders.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi task.
- Superior communication (verbal & written), ability to motivate, prioritize, and organize in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to address issues, follow up and implement solutions as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training