Manager Powerplant On-Wing Records
|# of Openings
Safety & Regulatory Compliance/Quality Assurance
Atlas Air, Inc
|Employment Type (Portal Display)
The Manager, On-wing Powerplant Records manager, will be responsible for all aspects of the technical records and technical documentation relating to the company's engines. The position requires the employee to provide technical records review during removal and installation of engines and APU's. Assist the Off-wing Powerplant Records Support manager with lease returns and purchases in ensuring the engines meet all FAA, customer, and company requirements.
Oversee and manage the technical records audits of all On- wing engine records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance, to include surveillance of On-wing task performance.
- Serves as the primary Liaison between this department and Powerplant Engineering, involving engine and APU records issues.
- Responsible for recording the accomplishment and tracking of engines / APUs for the following documentation - Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SB), Modifications shop status, and Life Limited Parts (LLPs)
- Compile and present on-wing data to applicable departments upon request of ADs, LLP's status, Back to Birth (BTB) records, and all applicable shop visits reports and documents.
- Assist the Off-wing Powerplant Records Support manager and collaborate with internal departments to obtain necessary data for purchases, sales, leases, lease returns, and shop visits.
- Assist the Off-wing Powerplant Records Support manager in completing engine maintenance record reviews and determining phase-in/out requirements for acquired engines and APUs. When requested, audit and verify powerplant compliance status for any potential sale, purchase, or lease activities. Ensures all phase-in requirements are correctly accounted for on all newly acquired Powerplant Records and lease returns or sales.
- Manages, performs, and tracks engines and APUs removal and installation in TRAX and other required internal tracking reports.
- Assist the Off-wing Powerplant Records Support manager to prepares engines and APUs induction paperwork, including generating the required Repair Order (RO) in TRAX and NIS letters.
- Responsible that all engines and APUs are received correctly during the receiving inspection procedure accomplished in TRAX.
- Must ensure the Commerical / Back to Birth powerplant records are appropriately archived and tracked for engines and APUs.
- Managing the inquiries and requests for information from both internal (Engineering, Maintenance Planning, and Programs) and external parties (Engine Owners / Lessors, Regulatory Agencies) are performed promptly.
- Assist the Off-wing Powerplant Records Support manager in training staff who require access or are responsible for maintaining powerplant records procedures and functions.
- Minimum eight years experience in administration and implementation of powerplant records with an A&P license preferred.
- A bachelor's degree (4-year degree) or higher education with an emphasis in business or aviation preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple duties/priorities daily; ability to function effectively under deadlines and still maintain accuracy; ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Advanced understanding of AirVault, TRAX, AIMS functionality, and management.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs.
- This position requires the employee to travel to the location of the asset and records to complete the necessary tasks.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and lead the department team members; self-motivated; Can Do' attitude.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English#GH19 #LI-20
#GH19 #LI-20 #LI20
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
"Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal" Poster
The "EEO Is The Law" Poster