The Warehouse Lead will be responsible to manage the daily activities of Inbound or Outbound for compliance orders to major retailers, Wholesale department, and Parcel Loadout. They are required to provide superior customer service, working efficiency, safety, and at lowest cost. This individual will provide leadership as well as motivating, training, and developing the team.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers concerned with shipping, storing, moving, trans loading, and inventory of products returned from our clients and their partners.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites work flow by working alongside assigned staff.
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Advises employees on care of goods received, stored, and shipped; proper use and care of equipment; and related problems.
- Conducts operations in a manner which promotes safety; maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with other supervisors and/or managers to determine timetable required to ensure product is loaded and readied for shipment on a timely basis.
- Executes tasks as needed in a 'lead by example' manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with a diverse workforce.
- Customer-focused with an emphasis on doing the job right the first time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Adaptable to changing workflows and can train team
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for delivering customer results Not shy to roll-up sleeves when necessary to get the job done
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High School Diploma/GED required