Team Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia.
Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first clinic in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their families.
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
Team Rehab believes that employing the best people will provide the best therapy and service to our patients. Because of this, Team Rehab offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for Both Full and Part Time Employees!
- FREE Medical Plan!
- Monthly Bonuses
- 401(k) Match
- Reimbursement for training and/or student loans!
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Mentorship & Support!
As a Physical Therapist making $70,000-$90,000 a year in our new, growing Decatur clinic, you will make a difference in your patients' lives working with a Team that puts patients first while offering you the skills & support to make that happen!
Team Rehabilitation is seeking out patient-focused Physical Therapists. Primary responsibilities are evaluating, diagnosing, and treating patients with the ultimate goal of having patients recover from injuries, manage pain, and regain mobility. The only way to drive success is in providing exceptional physical therapy with measurable outcomes. The ideal candidate will be passionate about patient care while regularly exceeding industry standards.
- Provide excellent health care for our patients. Patients should achieve good outcomes and be happy with their experience of physical therapy.
- Evaluate new patients - understand their current medical and emotional situations and then develop plans of care.
- Treat patients and set measurable, functional goals. Making sure to answer their concerns and questions about their injury, progress and probable outcomes.
- Educate the patient on treatment options and home exercises that can assist in complimenting their clinical sessions.
- Supervising aides when they are providing modalities for non-Medicare, non-BCBSM patients, and also in their general set up and clean up duties.
- Monitor and re-evaluate patient progress; revising plans of care and resetting goals when needed to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Address pain management as a crucial component of care. Utilize techniques that can assist in pain reduction to increase their functions and everyday activities.
- Determine when to discharge patients. Teach patients proper mechanics, ergonomics, and strategies to reduce future incidents.
- Write timely and accurate documentation including; evaluations, re-evaluations discharges and daily progress notes.
- Achieve a reasonable level of productivity. This depends on the number of referrals and the type of patient presenting. However, with our normal outpatient orthopedic population, Team would expect 55 to 60 treatments plus evaluations a week from a full-time Physical Therapist.
- Participate in research studies supported by the clinic and help develop protocols for the most common diagnoses.
- Give input on policies, procedures and strategy to ensure that all Team Rehabilitation clinics provide the highest quality of care.
- Handle patient feedback and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Responsible for continuing to develop skills by staying updated in the latest research and techniques. Attend company in-house CEUs and use the continuing education allowance to attend seminars, workshops, and professional development opportunities.
- Doctorate or Masters in Physical Therapy
- Valid Physical Therapy License
- Must be committed to Team's initiative of making DEI a priority - bringing a sense of belonging and empowerment within a diverse workforce