A leading supplier of A.T.E. products to some of the world's largest semiconductor companies is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager
He / she will be responsible for leading the sales effort within the assigned accounts and at the same time, promoting the company's products and services to potential customers in the semiconductor industry. Our fifty plus years of experience and state of the art PCB design, fabrication and assembly allows us to provide turnkey products and solutions to the semiconductor Industry.
Roles and Responsibilities include
- Manage accounts of all sizes by representing RDA team with clients and client internally by working with and coaching the internal team.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients' position in the market, their product, their differentiation, in the competitive landscape.
- Manage client's day-to-day communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new and upcoming projects with detailed direction and timelines.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders at all levels.
- Visit clients, attend trade shows and other industry events to capitalize on networking and relationship-building opportunities.
- Proactively remain connected to clients and the ever-changing market to access new search opportunities and ensure all viable clients are engaged on a regular and effective basis.
- Understand clients' requirements and provide them the most suitable solutions to increase sales and market share.
- Develop timely and thoughtful forecasts for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year
- Set and meet profitable revenue targets and strategic objectives in assigned clients.
- Coordinate the quoting process and submit the requested quotes to customers in a timely manner.
- Develop new accounts and create new opportunities for revenue expansion.