Justrite Safety Group is a growing family of industrial safety companies. Together we protect workers, workplaces, and the environment with a comprehensive range of industrial safety solutions. All Justrite Safety Group portfolio companies are united by deep safety knowledge, long experience, and a commitment to protecting people, property, and the planet.
Accuform, a Justrite Safety Group, is looking for a Human Resource Manager for their Brooksville, FL operations. This is a Full-Time, Exempt position. This role will assist in developing and maintaining policies and programs related to the human resource function and will work closely with upper management to ensure success of these programs. This position will also ensure the human resource programs and labor relations strategy are aligned with the Safety Identification Business ("SID") Unit strategy as well as the JSG corporate strategy. The position reports to the HR Business Partner
- Manage Human Resource Functions: Direct and coordinate the HR functions in accordance with corporate policy and procedures. Lead department to add value to the business in areas including compliance, safety and health, staffing, employee and labor relations, performance, training and development, and other functions.
- Strategy, Policy and Procedures: Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the Brooksville facility that ensures alignment with the SID BU, JSG corporate and labor relations strategy.
- Employee Relations: Develop and maintain employee relations initiatives and culture that emphasizes empowerment and continuous improvement. Promote an open door environment to ensure good employee relations and services. Provide a work environment that is fair and unbiased.
- Manage HRIS system including processing bi-weekly payroll, orientation, on-boarding/off-boarding, working with the Talent Acquisition ("TA") team in the recruiting process, and performance management process.
- Health & Safety: Assist in maintaining health and safety programs for all facets of the Brooksville facility in support of the Environmental, Health & Safety Manager. Recommend measures that will reduce or eliminate hazards in the workplace. Assist in following all applicable safety regulations and ensure appropriate safety training is conducted.
- Workers' Compensation: Assist the EHS Manager with the management of workers' compensation claims and make recommendations to ensure the facility stays on the leading edge of workers' compensation strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal and regulatory employment laws.
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or relevant field preferred.
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in Human Resources Management and Labor Relations
- Knowledgeable in employment law at the state and federal levels
- Must have the ability to interact and execute at all levels of the company
- Experience in coaching at all levels with track record for change management
- Experience as an HR leader in a manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations; meet deadlines while under pressure; self-discipline
- Ability to problem solve and create options for road blocks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player - flexible, able to adjust to shifting priorities; positive "can-do" attitude
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel, Word and experience in HRIS
We offer excellent comprehensive benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Health Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off including vacation & personal time
- 401K - with company match. Both pretax and Roth options available
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)