An IS Intelligence professional is part of a global team responsible for the ICE's Information Security program. This position requires technical proficiency as well as an eager attitude, professionalism, and solid communication skills.
- Assisting in the day-to-day maintenance and management of threat intelligence workflows, including vulnerability management, threat hunting, coordinating with incident response to provide contextual intelligence, and triaging and processing tickets.
- Working in a Linux environment with open source and custom tools to manipulate data from Splunk, Elastic/ELK, and other sources into standardized formats, including writing custom scripts to automate basic file processing and data manipulation tasks.
- Threat hunting across the attacker kill-chain for advanced adversaries targeting ICE's assets and employees, which constitute critical financial infrastructure.
- Reading, summarizing, and analyzing articles and reports from threat intelligence vendors, security websites, and researchers to determine their applicability to ICE's environment and staff -- answering the question "so what?" and disseminating that information to intelligence stakeholders.
- Researching new open-source tools and projects to identify opportunities for improving the workflows and efficiency of the Threat Intel Team, Red Team, and Incident Response Teams.
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related discipline
- Systems administration or networking experience and/or coursework
- Experience coding in Python, Bash, and/or PowerShell
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in an exchange, trading facility, or other financial services
- Interest in intelligence analysis, threat hunting, and/or vulnerability research
- Security automation tools, threat intelligence platforms, Splunk, ELK stack, data lake or other database tools, cloud security tooling, intelligence analysis techniques
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.