In a world where it's never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That's why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit or .
The Account Executive represents Ansira in an assigned territory by selling value-based digital marketing solutions to automotive clients. The Account Executive will increase incremental revenue of Ansira clients and grow new market share through consultative sales of websites, digital advertising (SEM, social media advertising, display advertising, online video, etc.), SEO, email marketing, consulting services, social media and reputation management campaigns, and more. The Account Executive will achieve or exceed quotas of the assigned sales plan, working under the guidance and direction of the Regional Director.
The Account Executive also serves as a digital champion for a territory of automotive dealers who have Ansira services. In this capacity, the Account Executive, acting as an advisor to the business, demonstrates ownership of the digital solutions through product knowledge, strategic vision, and support team relations. The AE will identify and recommend digital solutions that solve for the "hurts" of the dealer, analyzing performance, and coaching or training dealership management and staff on maximizing their Ansira investment.
You must live in the territory that includes Sacramento/San Jose/San Francisco
Potential Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Develop and execute an aggressive and strategic sales plan within a defined market, balancing prospecting for net-new business and defending a current book of business within the defined territory.
Prospecting & Selling
- Conduct cold calls each week to solicit new relationships for Ansira, while following up on all leads/opportunities to close sales.
- Successfully prospect utilizing in-person, phone, video, and email tactics, ever-evolving in a changing landscape that includes social distancing protocols that limit in-person contact.
- Promote the value and competitive advantages of Ansira digital solutions in a consultative manner.
- Develop market intelligence and knowledge of prospects, competition, solutions options, and industry trends in order to have more effective sales meetings that accelerate the sales process.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Support overall account satisfaction while driving Ansira profitability through account development and incremental sales of Ansira.
- Drive positive feedback from dealership personnel on Ansira products and services.
- Develop action plans (including a customer and/or internal team contact plan) to ensure the solution sets sold matches dealers' evolving needs and is solving for the hurts the solution is intended to address.
- Provide feedback and recommendations relative to product performance and based on performance data. Troubleshoot issues or delegate when escalation is required.
- Professionally deliver formal proposals as requested in person or virtually.
- Utilize (CRM) for maintaining client information, logging activities daily, and forecasting sales, leveraging all steps of the Ansira sales process.
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- 2+ years B2B sales experience preferably in digital solutions, websites, or advertising, with an emphasis on new business development
- Automotive sales experience or automotive retail e-commerce experience a strong plus
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared passion and goals.
- Experience making cold calls in volume (by phone)
- Demonstrated results in accelerating growth in a sales organization and delivering on expected growth business outcomes.
- Understanding of digital media landscape: SEM, SEO, Display, Video, Social Media, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (including presenting to groups)
- Mission Focused - Prioritizes winning new business for Ansira above everything else
- Numbers-Driven - Understands that sales is a numbers game and is always looking for ways to be more productive and effective
- Competitive - Thrives on competition, whether with oneself or others
- Persistent - Doesn't take "no" for an answer, finds strategic ways to win the business
- Independent - Has initiative and is a self-starter
- Intellectually Curious
- Dynamic Positive Personality
- Consultative approach to selling
Some travel may be required, including overnight stay
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.