Senior Manager Customer Accounts, Sales and Development AMERICAS
|# of Openings
Sales & Marketing
Atlas Air, Inc
|Employment Type (Portal Display)
Manages the A/CMI, Charter program accounts in the AMERICAS region and supports the Senior Director, Sales & Marketing and Business Development in developing business opportunities in the region. Reinforces the company's commitment to operational excellence and sales responsiveness for our customers. Collaborates with global commercial and operation teams to deliver quality service to the customers.
Manage and oversee day-to-day sales, operations and accounting matters for the AMERICAS region for ACMI, CMI and Charter Program customers.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with ACMI, CMI and Charter Program designated customers to develop new business opportunities and deliver quality service to sustain customer satisfaction.
- Develop and prepare market & competitor intelligence to assist the Senior Director, Sales & Marketing and Business Development Americas with weekly regional reporting responsibilities.
- Support the Regional Leadership team in the management of commercial relationships with the AMERICAS ACMI/CMI and Charter Program customers.
- Assist Charter Customers to quote, coordinate and execute on regular and adhoc operations for the AMERICAS Region as needed.
- Work closely with other AAWW department to professionally and effectively address customer requirements.
- Support the overall corporate commercial objectives in the AMERICAS region as determined by the Executive Leadership Team.
- Work with customers and other AAWW department to implement new or adhoc operations as part of the A/CMI and Charter program solution as required.
- Coordinate new Customer operational on-boarding and ongoing/steady-state requirements for both ACMI and Charter business.
- Lead the preparation for quarterly business reviews.
- Manage and coordinate ACMI/CMI and Charter program accounting - particularly receivables - matters at regional level.
- Support customer focused continuous improvement efforts through internal and external coordination.
- Provide key coordination for Salesforce and MS Teams for the AMERICAS, including taking lead in customer updates - sales processes/activities status, etc.
- Ensure compliance with DOT and FAA regulations, US Government contractor requirements, CAD and CAAC regulations.
- Any other account management tasks as directed by the Senior Director, Sales & Marketing and Business Development.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of managerial and/or customer relationship management experience in aviation business, ideally with an established charter broker or the cargo department of an international airline.
- Proficiency in MS Office - particularly Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Demonstrated abilities in negotiation, communication and project management.
- Progressively responsible experience in prior job assignments.
- Broad experience in freighter operations, including current/prior loadmaster certification, is considered an asset.
- Possess a thorough understanding of aircraft and route economics.
- Ability to travel for meetings and attend events as required.
- Must be reliable, flexible and available to work varied hours, weekends and holidays as needed to meet business demands 24 x 7.
- A team player who demonstrated abilities to lead and collaborate.
- Self-driven individual with ability to independently manage and perform multiple assignments with tight deadlines.
- Strong project management, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, with a focus on customer oriented solutions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Extensive market knowledge and established professional network.
#GH19 #LI-Hybrid #LI-20
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement