Back to search results
Administrative Assistant III, Palos Verdes - Radiology
| University of California - Los Angeles Health|
United States, California, Rolling Hills Estates
|November 26, 2023|
Description As the Administrative Assistant III (AA3) you will serve as a Receptionist, Image Librarian and limited Scheduler. The AA3 is responsible for a full complement of Radiology front-end processes including Reception, Image Library, Onsite Scheduling, rescheduling and canceling appointments.
* Reception duties include the registration/arrival of patients; obtain clinical information pertinent to the scheduled exams; collect cash/insurance and authorization information.
* Digital Librarian duties include digitization of hardcopy images; create hardcopy and/or CDs of images; retrieve comparison studies; uploading cd's and processing LILA's.
* Scheduling duties are as required for add-on, rescheduled, cancelled and follow-up appointments.
The AA3 demonstrates maximum flexibility and multitasking capabilities while possessing the ability to rotate to existing Radiology Areas.
Qualifications * * High School Diploma - required
* * Strong working knowledge of personal computers, HIS, RIS, LORAD, PACSCUBE CD Burner, Array Digitizer - strongly preferred
* Medical terminology to a level permitting accurate preparation of scheduling patient procedures interacting with physicians, patients and staff.
* Skill in quickly assimilating and retaining a large body of financial screening and patient registration information.
* Working knowledge of hospital/billing forms and the ability to explain services and charges to patients and/or family.