About Ogilvy Health
Ogilvy Health is focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We inspire brands and people to impact the world by keeping our audiences' health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum. Through borderless creativity-operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities- Advertising, Experience, Public Relations, Health, and Consulting work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients.
Over the past year alone, the Ogilvy network has been recognized with the following:
- Global Network of the Year (Campaign)
- One of the "Best Places to Work" for LGBTQ+ equality (Human Right's Council's Corporate Equality Index)
- Agency Network of the Year (Clio Awards)
- Network of the Year (One Show)
- Global Network of the Year (LIA Awards)
- Garner Magic Quadrant Leader
- Most Awarded Agency (Influencer Marketing Awards)
- ...and Ogilvy was the only agency network to secure the top rankings on both WARC's Creative 100 and Effective 100
Ogilvy was founded in 1948 by David Ogilvy. David created a culture that deeply respects and cares about its people and clients. Our mission is to inspire people and brands to make an impact and we are committed to attracting, growing, and retaining the best talent in the industry.
About the Role
We are in search of a dynamic and proven industry leader who can lead several high science, integrated businesses, cultivating and driving growth within these businesses, in partnership with Ogilvy Health's CEO and Executive team. The EVP, Client Leader will be a game-changing catalyst and driver of client business, seeking to exceed the expectations of various clients by ensuring excellence in delivery, clear communication, and sound strategic guidance.
What You'll Do
Client Success - Partnership with Clients
- Oversee significant pieces of business which span various therapeutic categories such as oncology, rare disease and vaccine
- Ensure each Account team is consistently delivering best-in-class deliverables and distinguishable client service
- Accountable for multiple teams' impeccable delivery of many large-sized, high-value client projects
- Proven leader to clients, to the team, and to all industry partners
- Foster stronger relationship with day-to-day clients as well as directors, procurement, HCP and/or consumer brand leads, etc.
- Grows senior-level client relationships, identifies organic and franchise-level growth opportunities
- Maintains previous relationships and leverages those for new opportunities
- Accountable for the clients' total budget by having proactive, ongoing conversations
- Consistently works to exceed quarterly and yearly financial goals
- Partner with WPP and New Business leadership to ensure pipeline of new and organic business growth is consistently tracked within Ogilvy Health
- Leads new business opportunities and plays a leadership role in pitches
- Attends and adds value to new client on-boardings
- With the strategy and creative teams, leads brand planning process and all brainstorming sessions
- Is knowledgeable of the agency competitive set and can position Ogilvy Health as a differentiated leader
- Is an expert in all aspects of our clients' business, being able to speak to the category, across channels, and across targets
- Reviews and approves all project briefs and with the strategy and creative teams, owns the development of creative/strategic briefs and associated processes
- Provides an ongoing strategic audit of all owned projects and associated components, ensuring all content is on strategy and working towards brand goals
- Oversees the development of strategic documents and recommendations in partnership with the creative and strategy teams
Management and Mentorship
What You'll Need
- Partner with WPP, Ogilvy NA, People, Talent & Acquisition, Finance and People Planning. Develop a framework and environment that encourages a unified team approach across different disciplines and markets.
- Identify, develop and execute operational initiatives which support innovation, improve client service/satisfaction and create business efficiencies
- Manages 10+ account team members
- Interviews all account and all client-facing team members
- Provides effective, efficient, and profitable staffing plans
- Assess and deploy the right resources at the right time, while remaining profitable
- Identify resource gaps/weaknesses, and immediately adjusts
- Provides scheduled and ongoing feedback (both positive and constructive) to account team members, ensuring their growth and positive improvement, coaches account team members to instill confidence and growtt
- Mentors and supports junior account management team members
How We'll Support You
- 15 years' experience in account management
- At least 10 years' healthcare experience required, preferably high science and professional marketing
- At least 5 years' in a senior management role required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple teams to successfully deliver multiple high-value, fast-moving projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop, grow, and extend a meaningful client relationship; acting on organic and greenfield growth opportunities
- Proven success in pitching and closing new business
- Analytical skills to identify and understand implications from relevant marketing data and budgets and transform learnings into new opportunities and/or optimizations
- Working well independently and as a team member across departments to manage the flow of projects through the agency/team
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We'll empower you with the tools you'll need to succeed. We'll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We'll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we'll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you'll be proud, with people you'll be proud to call your teammates.
The base salary range for this position at the time of this posting is indicated below. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click for more details.
At Ogilvy, our people are at the heart of what we do: a creative agency that sparks game-changing ideas across culture and business through collaboration, integrity, and a celebration of self-expression.
We believe in building powerful teamswithpurpose. This means hiring and nurturing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, sexual orientation, and gender identities - and we relentlessly curate transformative initiatives that make our commitment to fairness, and equity a reality.
Our ultimate mission is to leave a positive impact on the world, creating a better future for all, while supporting and uplifting the global communities we serve. This is central to our mantra of Borderless Creativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.