Pathways LA gives back to the community. We pride ourselves in strengthening low-income and vulnerable working families, promoting high quality early care and education services for children of all abilities, developing knowledgeable early care childcare providers, and promoting economically resilient communities. For more information, please visit: www.pathwaysla.org.
If you are a talented professional with a passion for children and families, please consider applying for the following positions currently open:
Title: Associate Preschool Teacher
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available!
Flexible hours: 40, 30, 25 or 20 hours/ week! We are willing to work with your schedule!
Compensation: $21.50/hour + DOE, Plus Comprehensive Benefits (see below for benefits details)
BONUS of $500, after six months of employment.
LOCATION: WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA
PRIMARY DUTIES: Assist in planning, implementing and facilitating a developmentally appropriate, full-inclusion program for young children.
- 12 units in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
- One year experience working with young children in a childcare setting.
- Knowledge of child development theory and experience with developmentally appropriate practices.
- Experience working with children having disabilities and/or special needs.
- Hold an associate teacher permit issued by the California Commission for Teacher Credentialing.
- Fingerprint clearance/Department of Justice ID#, current health report including negative TB test
- Proof of immunizations: TDAP, MMR, Flu Vaccine and COVID-19 Vaccine
- Automobile, valid California driver license, and proof of automobile insurance.
- You must reside at least 75 miles from the preschool facility in West Hollywood.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorships are available for these positions.
- SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 403b Retirement Contributions:
- 3% of salary contribution by Pathways for all employees (whether you contribute or not)
- 50% match by Pathways on employee contributions up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees.
- Accident Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees.
- Long Term Disability Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax accounts) available to all employees
- Medical Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Commuter Expenses
- PAID TIME OFF
- 10 days of vacation per year for the first 2 years of employment (increases)
- Sick Leave
- 10 Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Counseling Services
- Child and Elder Care Referrals
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Balancing Work and Life Issues
- ...and more
- Adoption Assistance Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Pathways LA. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer