Guided by our relentless focus on people and desire to actively listen, we strive to create an inclusive culture and uphold equitable practices for our colleagues and community members. We seek to hire people who share our winning spirit and recognize diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and representation as strengths critical to success. If you thrive in an environment where your growth and development are supported and achieving together is valued, then Associated Bank may be the right place for you.
As a Banker, you will:
- Experience comprehensive training to position you for success.
- Be empowered to pursue your interests, develop new skills, and make a difference every day.
- Provide exceptional customer service by efficiently and accurately processing customer transactions.
- Identify and service customer needs and resolve issues while building relationships in your community.
- Open new accounts and uncover cross-selling opportunities that benefit customer financial wellness.
- Partner with and refer customers to internal insurance, mortgage, and other key areas within the bank to help meet their financial needs.
- Support the operational integrity of the branch.
- Proactively aisle prospect at our in-store locations.
In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering benefits for every stage of life.
- Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension plans.
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
- Opportunities to connect with others through our diversity-focused Colleague Resource Groups.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and advancement opportunities.
- Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives, parental leave, an employee stock purchase plan, military benefits and much more.
- Personal banking, loan, investment and insurance benefits.
Associated Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues critical to our continued success. See why our colleagues continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest. Join our community on , and .
This position requires a credit check per 12 CFR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: Careers@AssociatedBank.com.
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated Bank's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
High School or equivalent combination of education and experience, Required
2-4 years Customer facing sales and/or service experience, Required