Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Sr. LVN - Oncology, Burbank
| University of California - Los Angeles Health|
United States, California, Burbank
|September 30, 2023|
Description In this role, you will provide direct patient care for diverse patient population within named Medicine practice, working with faculty physicians, fellows, residents, medical students, nursing staff, patient services staff and ancillary personnel.
Salary range: $33.60/hr - $44.33/hr
* Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
* Ability to take vital signs, administer medications and obtain drug refills as needed.
* Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician.
* Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems.
* Excellent interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers.
* Skill to perform CPR.
* Keyboard literacy skills to access and input data in computerized logging systems
* Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
* Competency in IV skills
* Possession of CPR certification/BCLS
* Possession of Phlebotomy and IV certification
* Demonstrated ability to be punctual and maintain good attendance
* Ability to push, pull, or carry a minimum of 30 pounds or more
* Skill and knowledge to submit quality work in a timely manner