Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Technical BA/Technical Writer
| Leidos Inc|
United States, Virginia
|October 18, 2023|
Leidos Public Health Portfolio has an immediate opening for a Technical BA/Technical Writer to work in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Role is expected to be fully remote
Must currently reside in the United States for the last three consecutive years
The Technical BA/Technical Writer will:
Provide product, program and/or technical development, design, and marketing documentation support related. Output includes written or visual product/process/technical documentation.
* Technical Writer / Consultant to be part of Cloud Navigation team, understanding of Cloud [Azure/AWS] would be helpful - needs to be able to establish technical credibility or reach out for support internally
* Experience with creating architecture diagram using Visio or other drawing tools
* Document policies / procedures currently held in Read Me/Code into Word or regulatory compliant deliverables
* Explore options to use technology / automation to maintain documentation more efficiently Plus if Lean trained and able to recommend opportunities for process improvement / efficiencies for documentation with the dev teams -
* Create an approach as to how to maintain supporting documentation required from a Risk / Security perspective into the Cloud Framework
The candidate should be highly organized, adjust well to a fast paced and dynamic environment, and have excellent verbal and problem-solving skills
Requires Bachelors Degree and 5 years of related experience
Experience with creating architecture diagram using Visio or other drawing tools
4 additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
understanding of Cloud [Azure/AWS] would be helpful
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) and Ability to Obtain Public Trust clearance
Preferred experience with CDC and local to the Atlanta area.
hhscdcPay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.