Join Hillcrest Hospital Cushing as a PRN, days Certified Surgical Technologist!
Who We Are
Hillcrest Hospital Cushing has one mission: to Change Lives for the better, together!
This means that every employee - from the bedside to the boardroom - works together to make Hillcrest the best place to be for our visitors, our patients and our team members. We are proud to offer high-quality care in a friendly and collaborative environment, right here at home.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability in selecting, assembling, testing and operating equipment and instruments in accordance with policies and procedures
- Perform as a primary scrub tech handling instruments, supplies and equipment necessary during the surgical procedure while remaining sterility
- Contribute to expected patient outcomes in accordance with policies, procedures, established standards, and administrative policies
- Validates expiration dates and names of medications and solutions passed onto the sterile field.
- Prepares sterile dressings and assists in application if necessary
- Actively participates in the identification of the patient, surgeon, procedure and site with markings as indicated, during the "TIME OUT" process and actively communicates any concerns
- Cleans and prepares instruments for terminal sterilization.
- Assist in environmental cleaning and totaling of Operating Rooms per policy
- Prepare operating room with appropriate instrumentation, equipment and supplies
What You'll Bring
- Graduate from an accredited Surgical Technology program
- National Surgical Tech license required for Certified Surgical Technologists
- BLS upon hire
Knowledge and Skills:
- Surgical Sterile Technique
- 1 year of Surgical Tech experience preferred