The Inventory Team Lead is responsible maintaining accurate inventory counts, including monitoring inbound and outbound inventory flows, help with unloading and tagging. ensuring accurate inventory counts and reporting/resolving issues that will support our customers' daily order requirements and help to enable more robust and efficient processes that will result in better inventory management and control. This position will oversee a small team of inventory team members as a working lead to ensure products move through our facility smoothly using best practices
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Search, determine, and resolve inventory issues from all areas of the warehouse
- Perform adjustments to inventory as needed
- Perform inventory control auditing through counting and auditing warehouse locations
- Supervise small teams, providing instruction and guidance to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Assist in keeping the warehouse organized, clean, and free of recognized hazards
- Move product and materials throughout the facility to support business operations
- Assist with other miscellaneous warehouse responsibilities.
- Participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace. Comply with instructions given for their own safety and health and that of others, in adhering to safe work procedures. Co-operate with management in its fulfilment of its legislative obligations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to execute instructions in a timely and exact manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated knowledge of warehouse operations across multiple areas
- PC literate. Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Capable of communicating and interacting effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds and ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, and vendors.
- Accurate typing skills and/or data entry.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years' experience with warehouse inventory is preferred.
Dedicated - Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Leader - Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented - Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well