KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Professional phone and email manner and communication skills and addressing day to day customer needs and requests.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask on several projects or customer requests/orders.
- Working with operations to resolve customer service and billing issues.
- Ensuring vendor information is complete in the system.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Preparing shipping documents (ie. Labels/compliance labels, BOL's, etc.)
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace. Comply with instructions given for their own safety and health and that of others, in adhering to safe work procedures. Co-operate with management in its fulfilment of its legislative obligations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills and ability to generate routine reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Must communicate promptly and professionally to customer needs, effectively presenting information one-on-one or in small group situations and basic written correspondence.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Preferably bilingual in Spanish, but not required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience in Logistics, transportation, warehousing or distribution
- Experience with MS suite of applications.
- Strong communication skills required. Customer service focused for both internal and external customers.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in logistics, transportation, warehousing, or distribution
- Experience with WMS
- Retail Routing
- Great communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
Team Player - Works well as a member of a group
Loyal - Shows firm and constant support to a cause
3 - 5 years: 3-5 Years in warehouse environment
3-5 years WMS experience
3-5 Years customer service experience (required)