Here at Westfall Technik, we pride ourselves on being the fastest growing Plastic Injection Manufacturing Company in the USA and soon Globally. While many companies outsource their work, we believe in keeping our jobs in the US. We currently support over 1,500 employees across 15 facilities in the US, and we are still growing.
At our Elizabethtown, KY Site, we invest in our people. Our overall success is largely contributed to our employees' skills and talents, that have been impactful and essential to the growth of our business. Here, you'll get the opportunity to test your knowledge and skills and become a critical player within Westfall. We want you to view your time at Westfall as an investment to your future.
We are currently seeking a Process Technician with the below qualifications:
- Mold wipe downs and basic preventative maintenance
- Basic tool repair and pull/set tools on molds
- Press color changes and continuity
- Press hopper setup and repair
- Troubleshoot machine/process problems and correct in a timely manner
- Operate and diagnose IM machines and automated downstream equipment
- Direct IP and assist in the training of new IP's
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform thorough quality checks and perform tasks with accuracy
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced and team environment
- Comply with all Safety procedures and regulations.
- Comply with ISO 9001 policies and procedures.
- Communicate well to others and work within a team environment.
- Ensure quality of produced product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, or previously demonstrated experience
- Prior molding technician experience preferred
- Familiarity with a plastics manufacturing environment
- Able to understand basic English
- Work in a team environment
What You'll Love About Us:
- Salary: $25.00-$32.00 / hour (Based on education and experience)
- 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Pay, Vacation Pay
- 401K, Plus Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Sponsored Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Parental Leave, and More...
- We understand how COVID has affected many businesses around the globe. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, many companies had to permanently shut down and lay off workers. Because Westfall Technik is an essential business, we kept our doors open, our employees employed and kept our employees safe by following our COVID policy and procedures, which still stand in place today.
- We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.