Here at Westfall Technik, we pride ourselves on being the fastest growing Plastic Injection Manufacturing Company in the USA and soon Globally. While many companies outsource their work, we believe in keeping our jobs in the US. We currently support over 1,500 employees across 15 facilities in the US, and we are still growing.
At our Elizabethtown, KY site, we invest in our people. Our overall success is largely contributed to our employees' skills and talents, that have been impactful and essential to the growth of our business. Here, you'll get the opportunity to test your knowledge and skills and become a critical player within Westfall. We want you to view your time at Westfall as an investment to your future.
We are currently seeking a Quality Specialist with the below qualifications:
- Monitor and maintain Quality Testing Records.
- Create, maintain, update, and continuously improve the SPC software (Quality America).
- Monitor and Maintain Nonconforming Product area.
- Collate information for monthly Kentucky Quality Report.
- Assist QA Manager with root cause analysis for customer complaints.
- Assist Customer Service with special orders per customer requirements.
- Manage and process customer returned product.
- Perform internal audits.
- Create, maintain batch records as required per customer.
- Create and submit CoAs per customer requirements.
- Create and maintain QA Alerts and their training records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Assist CMM Metrology Technician with the following tasks as needed:
- Create, revise, and maintain all documents pertaining to the quality and food safety management system
- Maintain Master Document List.
- Manage and store training and awareness sign off records.
- Monitor and maintain calibration process.
- Perform and document calibration on attribute testing equipment.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree preferred or equivalent
- Positive attitude - Maintains positive outlook while working through obstacles
- Team player
- High degree of professionalism
- Effective communicator with all levels of organizations and types of customers
- Leadership - Action oriented with ability to act independently, analyze a situation, recommend ideas and build consensus for solutions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Self-starter, high level of initiative
- Goal oriented Team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, active listening
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Collaborates with different groups to accomplish goals
- Ability to delegate tasks appropriately
- Computer skills
What You'll Love About Us:
- 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Pay, Vacation Pay
- 401K, Plus Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Sponsored Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Parental Leave, and More...
- We understand how COVID has affected many businesses around the globe. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, many companies had to permanently shut down and lay off workers. Because Westfall Technik is an essential business, we kept our doors open, our employees employed and kept our employees safe by following our COVID policy and procedures, which still stand in place today.
- We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.