TEMPORARY RECORDS AND FULFILLMENT ASSISTANT
| University of California Office of the President|
United States, California, Riverside
|November 25, 2023|
For UCOP internal applicants, please login to the internal candidate gateway at:
Job Title: Records and Fulfillment Assistant
Position Base: Riverside, CA
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN RIVERSIDE, CA. THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION, 5 DAYS PER WEEK.
UC OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
At the University of California (UC), your contributions make a difference. A world leader producing Nobel and Pulitzer Prize recipients with over 150 years of groundbreaking research transforming the world. Choose a career where you can leverage your knowledge, skills and aspirations to inspire and support some of the greatest minds in the world, and those who will follow in their footsteps. Working at the University of California is being part of a unique institution, and a vibrant and diverse community. At the University of California, Office of the President, we propel our mission through impactful work locally, in government centers and systemwide. We are passionate people, serving the greater good.
The University of California, one of the largest and most acclaimed institutions of higher learning in the world, is dedicated to excellence in teaching, research and public service. The University of California Office of the President is the headquarters to the 10 campuses, six academic medical centers and three national laboratories and enrolls premier students from California, the nation and the world.
The Records and Fulfillment Assistant will work within the UCPath Center, reporting directly to the Records and Fulfillment Supervisor. The Records and Fulfillment Assistant will be responsible for providing assistance to UCPath departments with respect to processing and fulfilling mail services. The Records and Fulfillment Assistant is also responsible for the processing, analyzing, scanning, and indexing all documents that come into the UCPath Center.
* A minimum of two (2) years previous related experience in a records and fulfillment capacity or related field.
* Knowledge, skills and abilities needed to analyze and identify documents to determine appropriate work path.
* Gain knowledge and understanding of OnBase system.
* Understand how the system affect business processes and outcomes.
* Ability to provide high quality of work, effectively communicate verbally and written. Have strong interpersonal skills, be able to interact with all levels of the organization and be able to collaborate as a team to influence change and process improvement.
* Prioritize and appropriately handle a large workload under deadlines and time constraints; manage time, duties and special projects.
* Exhibit analytical skills to conduct limited analysis and make recommendations.
* Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks/projects and changing priorities. Be flexible to adapt to the changing environment. Be able to process and protect confidential matters and materials. Provide service with integrity.
* Have strong organization skills. Be able to complete assigned projects without compromising the integrity of the UCPath Center and/or University of California policies and procedures.
* Experience with mail services with capacity of high-volume mailing
* USPS knowledge
* Pitney Bowes knowledge
* Bachelor's degree and two years' experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement within the state of California.
This position is eligible for a hybrid/remote work arrangement within the state of California. The selected candidate must reside within the state of California, or be willing to relocate, and will be required to report to work in person in Oakland, CA on a regular schedule.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The University of California, Office of the President, is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to experience, skills, knowledge, abilities, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs It is not typical for an individual to be offered a salary at or near the top of the salary grade for a position. The full salary range shows the growth potential for this position,
Job Title: Records and Fulfillment Assistant
Payroll Title: BLANK AST 3
Job Code: 004722
PayScale/ budgeted hourly range: 27.29/hour - $32.04/hour, Salary offers are determined based on final candidate qualifications and experience.
Full Hourly Range: $27.29/hour - $39.13/hour
HOW TO APPLY
Please be prepared to attach a cover letter and resume with your application.
APPLICATION REVIEW DATE
The position will be open until filled.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Background Check Process: Successful completion of a background check is required for this critical position.
Smoke Free Work Environment: The University of California, Office of the President, is smoke & tobacco-free as of January 1, 2014.
August 2021 Update: The University of California has issued a policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 before physically accessing the University location or programs. Upon hire into a UCOP position, you will be provided detailed instructions on how to comply with this policy including access to the COVID vaccination at no cost. New hires to UCOP who work onsite or will come onsite for any activities at a UCOP or other UC location must comply with this policy within 8 weeks after their start date. The policy allows for employees to request approval for an exception or deferral.
The University of California, Office of the President, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
The University of California, Office of the President, strives to make this job board accessible to any and all users. If you have comments regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at: or email the Human Resource Department at: .