Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long-term Contract
Client: Dept of State/CSM project
- Seeking a Salesforce Application/Technical Architect to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Herndon, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA).
- This initiative will modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA's customers.
- Design and provide solution recommendations and roadmaps for service modernizations using Salesforce Platform, both out-of-box capabilities and customized solutions
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, and directly with customers to architect Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Develop architecture models and blueprints depicting Salesforce solutions, along with service integrations, for service modernizations
- Document, maintain, and govern Salesforce solutions, both out-of-box capabilities and customized, to meet business requirements for service modernizations across their respective lifecycles
- Strong communication with teams, customers, and project stakeholders, as well as provide leadership throughout the project lifecycle
- Review and correct project/program direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform
- Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with development teams
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 8-10 years' of experience or Master's Degree and 6-8 years' of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in an architect role on large scale Salesforce implementations
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and capabilities to design and build high-performance technical solutions on Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to architect solutions to address security complexities, mechanisms, and data integration capabilities on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience presenting and effectively communicating technical solutions to clients, including limitations and design tradeoffs, from inception through successful implementation.
- Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearance acceptable
- Hands-on, full life-cycle Salesforce implementation experience with strong expertise in modules such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Force.com
- Experience working within a Scaled Agile framework.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and/or Salesforce System Architect
For more open requirements, please visit
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 200001:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft provides equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and in the working environment to all employees and applicants. CompQsoft does not take any nonmerit factors like race, color, religion, sex (gender), mental/physical disability, and age into account for purposes of recruitment, hiring and development.
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.