Job posting has expired
Sales Representative FED
| Edward Don & Company
|life insurance, sick time, 401(k)
United States, California, Oakland
|December 27, 2023
Sales Representative FED
SUMMARYResponsible for securing new business for foodservice and equipment customers and clients while collaborating efforts with design, estimation to ensure the customer's and company success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES* Primary responsibility is prospecting new and current clients to drive revenue and profit for the company.
* Responsible to propose brands and models of equipment to be used on projects and sell preferred vendors
* Ensure proper quality, service, and follow-up on all customer accounts.
* Responsible on competitive sales and pricing activity as well as develop specific sales and pricing objectives for
* Function as a consultant, provide advice and guidance to clients in relation to their requirements concerning
design, specifications, and implementation.
* Communicates account activity to maintain a high level of follow through re: credit, collections, and adjustments.
* Interface between clients, design and estimating groups to produce accurate and complete quotations.
* Work with customer to acquire signed contract from estimation, revisions, and final contract.
* Work internally with AR and customer externally when necessary to make sure payments are timely.
* Work with purchasing and project management to facilitate accurate and complete handoff of the project to ensure customer success.
* Negotiation of final terms with client and release project to field project management.
* Maintain appropriate customer presence and communication throughout the project.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
NOTE: This Job Posting is merely a summary of the responsibilities involved. Where appropriate, we will consider additional factors and this Job Posting should not be construed as a promise of employment or advancement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIESRequired: High school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or design with a proven history of success in new account generation with foodservice equipment products. Possess the ability to problem solve, multitask, prioritize work. Travel throughout assigned geographic or account-based territories. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft 365. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2 years' experience in sales and/or design with a proven history of success in new account generation with foodservice equipment products. Excellent proficiency with Microsoft 365, experience working with Auto Quotes, One Note and SAP.
Owned and operated by the Don family since 1921, Edward Don & Company is the world's leading distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies. Our knowledgeable sales representatives, unmatched product selection, nationwide distribution centers, and integration of new technology make us the chosen supplier to all types of foodservice businesses including independent restaurants, national chains, health care, hospitality, country clubs, schools and universities, government institutions, and foodservice management.
Sales Representative FED | Edward Don & Company