Posted: Jan 3, 2023
Apple's Technology Development Group works with advanced technologies, including the augmented reality (AR) platform ARKit and Metal 2, to create ground-breaking new products. Do you want to push the limits of the best Augmented Reality platform in the world? Would you like to help craft Augmented Reality experiences for millions of people? In this position, you will have the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of technologists, artists and designers to build new software products that will change the way people experience their own reality! Do you like to create great tools for developers so they can build revolutionary AR experiences.
- 2-15 years of industry experience in the following areas:
- Developing tools for developers and content creators
- Experience with development for Apple platforms (macOS, iOS, iPadOS)
- Advanced knowledge of C, Objective-C and/or Swift
- Ability to thrive in an agile working environment
- Delivering high quality software to end users
- Experience developing tools for 3D applications and/or games is a plus
Your main responsibilities will be to: - design, develop and maintain complex systems - work with designers and developers to drive new features - work with various teams at Apple to integrate advanced technologies If you like challenges and are passionate about the AR/VR tools space, then this is the place for you.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS or comparable degree or relevant experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $115,000 and $217,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple's discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses - including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.