Worlds of Fun | Diversity Employer
The best place in Kansas City to have FUN!
A trip to Worlds of Fun is a trip around the world where you experience world-record attractions, world-famous food, world-class events, and world-changing fun!
Founded in 1973 by Lamar Hunt, Worlds of Fun started as Kansas City’s Family Fun Adventure. It quickly grew into a theme park larger than any amusement park in the Midwest! Today it spans more than 325 acres with unique themed areas, a record-breaking waterpark with Oceans of Fun, and the resort for getaways that feel worlds away with the Worlds of Fun Village.
We can't wait to share with you why a hot air balloon is the best way to find fun things to do in Kansas City. See you soon for some fun at Worlds of Fun.
Fun Today. Success Tomorrow.
Seasonal and Year-Round Opportunities!
Why We Love Working at Worlds of Fun:
- We’re the region’s premier amusement park!
- An amazing 235 acres themed to Jules Verne’s Around the World in Eighty Days.
- Our great location just 10 miles northeast of Kansas City, MO.
- Seasonal, part-time, and full-time roles that fit many interests.
- Flexible schedules that meet your needs.
- Teaming up with students from over 20 countries through the BridgeUSA cultural exchange.
Search among Worlds of Fun jobs
no jobs found