Responsible for managing an organization’s day-to-day financial transactions. Process invoices, reconcile corporate credit cards, and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Check invoices for accuracy, categorize them, and enter them into an accounting system.
- Review invoices and expense reports to ensure they are correct and complete.
- Resolve discrepancies by asking vendors to correct errors and issuing refunds for overpayments.
- Reconcile accounts on a regular basis by comparing what has been paid to what is owed.
- Process payments by issuing checks, initiating wire transfers, and using credit cards.
- Keep track of payment due dates to make sure payments are made on time.
- Collaborate with other departments to collect, analyze, and interpret financial data.
- Maintain physical and electronic records of all invoices, payments, and account reconciliations.