Responsible for billing clients for the company’s products and services. Resolve account discrepancies, verify and record all financial transactions, and collect payments from clients.
- Keep accurate records of all money owed to the company; prepare invoices and bill reminders.
- Send invoices to customers, record payments, identify discrepancies, and issue refunds.
- Contact customers to resolve outstanding balances.
- Prepare monthly reports, reconcile accounts receivable records, and follow established policies.
- Communicate effectively with customers and other members of the accounting team.
- Train new employees on the accounts receivable process.
- Assist with other accounting tasks like preparing financial statements and auditing accounts.