Responsible for promoting an organization’s brand awareness. Run marketing campaigns, educate customers about the brand, and represent the company at events, trade shows, and product launches.
- Generate a buzz around the brand they are representing with marketing campaigns and events.
- Increase brand awareness via social media, word-of-mouth marketing, or traditional advertising.
- Generate revenue by driving the sales of the products or services they are promoting.
- Provide high-quality customer service to those who have purchased the products or services.
- Answer questions, address concerns, and ensure customers are satisfied with their purchase.
- Teach customers, distributors, and retailers about the company’s products and services.
- Strive to create repeat customers and build long-lasting relationships with the clientele.
- Monitor customer feedback and preferences, media campaigns, and analytics.