Ceiling Tile Installer
Responsible for working in the interiors of buildings installing wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings.
- Install ceiling tile on walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of houses and other buildings.
- Help build walls and ceilings.
- Mount decorative or functional tiles or blocks, strips, or sheets of shock-absorbing materials to ceilings and walls of buildings.
- Ensure walls are soundproofed.
- Measure and mark the surface according to blueprints and drawings.
- Select and order appropriate amount of tiles.
- Nail moldings to the wall to support and seal the joint between the ceiling tile and the wall.
- Mount tile using adhesives.
- Press tile into place firmly.
- Remove chipped or defective tiles.
- Add tiles for backsplash or decorative touches.
- Assist in remodels.
- Negotiate prices with vendors.
- Provide different tile samples for client to select.