Certified Nursing Assistant
Responsible for helping patients with their healthcare needs. Deliver high-quality care by taking and recording vital signs and meeting the basic needs of patients.
- Provide basic care to stroke victims, the elderly, and those recovering from surgery or injuries.
- Take and record vital signs like temperature and blood pressure.
- Bathe, dress, and groom patients and move them in and out of bed.
- Support patients emotionally by offering words of encouragement.
- Assist patients with tasks such as eating and going to the bathroom.
- Maintain records of medical histories, vital signs, and condition changes.
- Keep patient rooms clean by making beds, tidying up, and cleaning out bedpans.
- Set up medical equipment and help with some medical procedures.
- Transport patients to diagnostic appointments and other treatments.