Responsible for interpreting client briefs to create meaningful and effective advertising campaigns. Work alongside a creative team to concept, develop, and create ads in television, print, and on the web. Mainly responsible for producing the written copy.
- Produce clear, persuasive verbal copy for advertising campaigns.
- Create slogans, catchphrases, body copy, messages and straplines for commercials, print ads, and brochures.
- Write scripts for radio and TV commercials.
- Cast actors for voice-overs and commercials.
- Work with media planners/buyers, the production department, and account reps to develop campaigns.
- Partner with art directors to conceive and storyboard advertisements.
- Research products and competitors to gather additional information on how products could be enhanced.
- Pitch ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Interpret criticism and adjust concepts accordingly.
- Refresh digital media such as blogs and banner ads with timely content.
- Proofread copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with art director to oversee production of campaign to completion.
- Monitor and adjust advertising campaigns after launch.
- Keep abreast of popular culture and trends influencing consumer buys.