Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the supply chain. Help companies get their products into the hands of their customers in a timely fashion, manage purchase orders, and ensure documentation is correct.
- Regulate the supply chain for companies with physical products and oversee all deliveries.
- Coordinate and implement all logistics operations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage all customs requirements and communicate with customers about delivery timelines.
- Ensure that all logistics operations comply with company policies, safety regulations, and laws.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any problems and manage any customer complaints.
- Liaise with other internal departments to effectively coordinate all logistics operations.
- Provide a distribution manager with product, transport, and shipment updates.