Responsible for processing payroll and managing the expenses for an organization. Calculate employee paychecks, maintain accurate records, and comply with regulations.
- Oversee the timely processing of an organization's payroll.
- Maintain a deep understanding of tax regulations and laws pertaining to hours and wages.
- Resolve discrepancies and communicate with employees regarding their pay and benefits.
- Maintain confidential and accurate databases of employee information and payroll records.
- Audit payroll information on a regular basis to ensure accuracy and file tax returns.
- Record employee attendance and compute employee wages, commissions, and tax deductions.
- Ensure compliance with all tax laws and process garnishment orders.