Responsible for helping patients who are suffering from illnesses, disabilities, and injuries. Establish goals and treatment plans, educate patients, and perform daily care tasks.
- Provide care and emotional support to patients who are recovering from an injury or illness.
- Work with patients to help them regain their strength and independence.
- Collaborate with others to create individualized plans that meet the needs of each patient.
- Educate patients and their families about the recovery process.
- Inform patients about what to expect during rehabilitation and how to cope with challenges.
- Teach patients and their families how to prevent further injuries or illnesses.
- Ensure patients are receiving the best possible care from their healthcare team.
- Communicate with insurance companies so patients receive the coverage they need.