The Project Procurement Manager shall be responsible for managing the purchasing of materials and services related to SNF's internal and external stakeholders for all Riceboro projects. The Project Procurement Manager will support all aspects of contract management throughout the process, from pre-proposal activities through contract closure. The position is responsible for planning, executing, and managing contracts for a variety of project sizes, complexity, materials, and services. This role will be responsible for supplier selection, negotiation and creation of the contract and long-term agreements, and management of large and complex supplier programs.
LOCATION: Riceboro, GA
- Coordinate with the program team on review and risk analysis of solicitations and terms and conditions.
- Assist in the review of contracts before approval to ensure all agreements are incorporated.
- Serve as primary interface with customers for funding and contract modifications
- Review cost proposals maintain cost and pricing data records, support fact-finding and audits, and support negotiations.
- Experience with assembling and negotiating various contract types and associated terms
- Prepare and coordinate business correspondence, generate required contract-related reports, and maintain accurate and complete contract files and records for the company.
- Identify and administer contract changes and coordinate resolution of contract issues.
- Actively administer the closeout of completed contracts.
- Ensure contract management activities are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, and company requirements.
- Perform other contract-related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree required. A Master's Degree with 2+ years of experience in a related field such as supply chain, procurement, contracts, or program management. Or a Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of experience in a related field.
- Familiar with Maintenance, Repair, & Operations (MRO) purchasing in a manufacturing facility and/or chemical manufacturing.
- ERP experience is required; preferably SAP.
- Strong orientation to the team leadership style of management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter, tenacious negotiator with high energy, and outstanding analytical skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick/Incidental Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training