SNF Chemtall, a subsidiary of SNF Holding Company is currently seeking Packaging Operators. The PackagingOperator is an entry-level position in one of the Emulsion Production Plants. The PackagingOperator is responsible for production service, product sampling, packaging, and materials handling of Emulsion products.
- Operate and troubleshoot the problem with the packaging equipment.
- Demonstrate the understanding of all required paperwork to include but not limited to, communication boards, standard work documents, quality visuals.
- Accurately log and retain data such as Log Sheet, Weight Sheet, and/or Blend Sheet.
- Operate forklift and conduct forklift inspections.
- Prepare samples as required.
- Ensure that the finished product is packaged and labeled correctly.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Identify and understand the properties and hazards of chemicals.
- Demonstrate the capability to meet or exceed established production rates and standards.
- Must comply with all safety policies and procedures; including, but not limited to wearing all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Other duties as assigned (including training of others within job class, sanitation, reporting labor & production, safety committee, etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work overtime,rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task, must be a quick learner and able to adapt to change.
- Physical ability to lift at least55 lbs throughout an 8 - 12 hour shift.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training