The Maintenance Planner will develop the scheduled maintenance programs and processes for the production facility to minimize the impact on production. He/she creates a backup plan to reduce the disruption for the production facilities.
- Detailed planning of maintenance work orders, repairs, and servicing of all machinery and equipment. Development of the scope of work, estimation of material and labor job requirements, identification of the tools and equipment as required, development of the job instructions and job material lists.
- Determines the technical documentation that will support the craftsman. It will include Operation OEM manuals, spare parts lists, drawings, PIDs, flow charts, etc.
- Preventive maintenance and standard job plan development.
- Coordination of MRO supply: creation of purchase requisition for planned work, creation of stock reservations, etc.
- Keep BOM current.
- Plans parts for all projects to increase "wrench time" and maximize efficiency.
- Work with the storeroom to maintain critical spares.
- Create external service orders for outside contractors.
- Planning and scheduling for shutdowns.
- Keep the Sr. Maintenance Planner informed of abnormal or critical situations. Identify and make recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Maintain essential records and files.
- Review all work orders feedback and updates PMs and Standard Work Orders accordingly.
- Update of the CMMS system.
- Be active in the Maintenance Team, work well with peers, and partner with Maintenance Supervisor, Reliability Engineers, and Production Supervisors.
- Ensuring work is executed promptly and efficiently per company policies, procedures, and work instructions for customized and standardized plans. Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by enforcing Company and federal & state rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A BS in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical engineering is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in maintenance, production, or engineering in a chemical/food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable in the use of SAP preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand chemical manufacturing processes, interpret and read blueprints and technical documents. Familiar with industrial best practices.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects. Technically competent and knowledgeable of electro-mechanical systems, including pneumatics and Distributive Control Systems (DCS).
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to support multiple concurrent projects. Ability to work with budgets and deadlines.
- Accountable, confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated, and self-starter with a high energy level that performs with the highest integrity. Hands-on, field-oriented, with initiative and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry codes, product safety standards, regulations, etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick/Incidental Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training